Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ADORATION, by Jodi King


"ADORATION'

As I started asking the Lord about Adoration all that came to my mind was the color pink. I thought, God, that’s not funny. That’s not much to start from for a novice painter like me. But as I began to paint, people worshiping our Lord started to emerge and then hands started to emerge. From one hand sits a bowl from which we offer our praises. We lift our hands high in adoration to you Lord. Upon completion of the painting I discovered that the color pink means joy and happiness. It was also pointed out to me that unknowingly I had painted the word Abba in the top left corner. What a joy it is to adore your Abba, our Father.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praise God for the craftsmen of river of life...my prayers are with you in this journey. i stand amazed at all God is doing through you! much love, amy