Sunday, October 26, 2008

Surrender , by Ethan


"SURRENDER"
As I began the painting The Lord showed me a new picture of "surrender". He revealed that surrender is a purposeful act of positioning our hearts in a place of sacrifice before Him. That to truly surrender to Him we must deny our flesh,set our hearts toward heaven, and "SURRENDER" our will to the One who has called us "Beloved".
In the painting the clouds represent different seasons of our lives and the aroma of our offering. The tatoo of the Star of David on his heart says, "I am me beloveds and He is mine!". The water on him is the dew of Heaven that forms on us as we join with Gods heart.

1 comment:

Covered In HIS Dust said...

Will a copy of this be avaiable to purchase?......if and when, please let me know.

In HIS DUST
karen henicke